Saturday, December 5, 2015

Grinch Christmas Greenery Wreaths



Christmas Wreath, Holiday Wreath,Petal Pusher's Wreaths, NOW On SALE! Mr Grinch Wreath, Luxury Wreath, Red & Lime wreath, Free USA Shipping!
This Adorable "Grinch" Christmas wreath will add sparkle and cheer to your Christmas Decor. This gorgeous Christmas wreath is filled with whimsical ornaments, decorations, flowers, and has the perfect plush "Grinch" in the center! "Mr. Grinch" Christmas wreath measures: 28". FREE US SHIPPING on all Petal Pusher's Christmas Wreaths!! **This item is handcrafted, made-to-order.

Grinch Wreath with handmade outfit AND Lights!
How did the Grinch get inside? Just like the Baby in the Wreath- The Grinch makes this piece special!!! Dozens of Ribbons, Christmas Houses and special deco items adorn this one-of-a-kind Wreath, so precious you'll want to hang it up Year after Year!!!

Grinch Wreath Christmas Wreath Santa Wreath
Grinch Santa Wreath This wreath like many of my items is a " MADE TO ORDER" item. I always strive to duplicate each item as close to the one in my listing. I only use my own designs and patterns in most of my creations. I will specify if I'm using store bought materials ***Grinch who stole Christmas *** Disguised as Santa, he is wrapped in a string of lights trying to tip toe away with presents, a toy bag full of goodies & a Christmas tree. He measures 32" wide x 42" long ( tip of hat to tip of shoe) bulbs in chartreuse and red are placed throughout. Starburst picks in red, chartreuse and white, ho ho ho ribbons and a sign is in the center. He is mounted on a pine frame.

One left, XXL Grinch wreath, Custom order, Christmas wreath, Holiday wreath, Max, Handmade wreath, Christmas present
I am so glad you are happy with your new Grinch wreath. Thanks for stopping in to take a peek at this unique Christmas wreath. Your wreath will be LOADED! The wreath in the photo is not the wreath you will be getting but, I can make one similar. Some items will be different depending on supply. I will add a large plush Grinch doll, like the one you see in the photo. I can make you one similar to this one holding the decorated Christmas tree, or I can add a large stuffed Max the dog doll sitting on his lap. I can have the Grinch holding presents, or the plaque I have in the photo, just let me know. You can pick. It will be your unique custom order. I will also add Christmas presents, candy, green daisies with puff centers and small ornaments on them, peppermints, glitter sprays, lollipops, other sprays, and two cute bows! It will be made on a 24" imitation pine wreath with added pine pieces. The size will vary it will be approx. 32" long & 28" wide.

Scheming & Plotting SANTA GRINCH and MAX Big Holiday Wreath
Just look at that look in the Grinch's eyes. He's hatching a plan to strip this 27" diameter wreath of all of its Christmas cheer! And poor Max has a look of dread. Poor little guy. Christmas colored ornaments, polka dot ribbon, and snow flakes are sure to soon be in the Grinch's bag. Due to some of the items included on the wreath, it is not recommended that it is displayed outdoors.

Christmas Wreath - Merry Grinch-mas w/ lights
Grinch wreath with "Merry Grinch-mad" sign. Battery operated lights with twinkle and still settings. Requires 4 AA batteries per strand. 2 strands on wreath.

Christmas Wreath-Grinch and Max Wreath-
Thank you for stopping by to look at my latest design. A very warm welcome to you and hope you find something you will truly enjoy! Made on an artificial evergreen base, I started with Cute Mr. Grinch and his best friend Max in the center. This Grinch is a lime green soft stuffed plush, with an embroidered face, big yellow eyes,has a heart and He is a big 20"tall if standing and is holding a gift box in metallic colors with candies. Max, his dog is sitting by him with his Christmas Antlers on his head and he is about 12" tall if standing, not including the antlers. Surrounding them, for accent I added lots of wispy evergreen stems, an assortment of large candy canes, artificial peppermint candies, red metallic fir stems and decorations, wild metallic grasses with red jingle bells that really jingle attached, assorted glittered snowflakes, metallic candy ball ornaments, a small hand-painted sign that says "May Your Days Be Merry and Bright", and lots more. Last, I accented this colorful wreath with a whimsical bow in 4 kinds of wired ribbon. Bright and colorful. I have used peppermint refresher oil on this and smells just like Peppermint Candy! Finished size measures approximately 26"X 27"-hanging ribbon and fern will extend further.

Grinch Wreath Christmas Wreath Santa Wreath
This wreath like many of my items is a " MADE TO ORDER" item. I always strive to duplicate each item as close to the one in my listing. I only use my own designs and patterns in most of my creations. I will specify if I'm using store bought materials ***Grinch who stole Christmas *** Disguised as Santa, he is wrapped in a string of lights trying to tip toe away with presents, a toy bag full of goodies & a Christmas tree. He measures 32" wide x 42" long ( tip of hat to tip of shoe) bulbs in chartreuse and red are placed throughout. Starburst picks in red, chartreuse and white, ho ho ho ribbons and a sign is in the center. He is mounted on a pine frame.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas wreath
Another version of a Grinch wreath. This wreath has ornaments covered in Grinch fabrics and is so full of garland and bells and balls you can hardly see any green!! There are no lights on this wreath - although you are welcome to add some if you like. The wreath measures 18" diameter

Christmas Wreath - Merry Grinch-mas w/ lights
Grinch wreath with "Merry Grinch-mad" sign. Battery operated lights with twinkle and still settings. Requires 4 AA batteries per strand. 2 strands on wreath.

The grinch that stole Christmas
Grinch: Why, for year after year I've put up with it now. I must stop this Christmas from coming... but how? I MEAN... in what way? Feel the Christmas spirit of whoville. Life size grinch. Legs 3feet fold torso over to tuck in tree. Does not stand alone use the tree ti support.


Still haven't found what you're looking for? See the options below!

View All Christmas Wreaths

View All Grinch Christmas Decorations

View All Christmas Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment